Mr. Torben Lang has been involved in international development since 1977 and has gained wide experience in assisting national governments in policy formulation and strategic planning as well as in institutional development and capacity building. Mr. Lang has extensive experience working with private sector development. He has undertaken institutional analysis and organisational development of business and industry associations as well as private enterprises; comprehensive value chain and sector analysis; and feasibility studies of large scale industrial projects.
Through numerous assignments with a wide range of different government institutions, cooperatives, NGOs as well as private enterprises, he has built up considerable expertise in the following fields of consultancy:
• Formulation of policies, strategies and business plans;
• Change management and related training and capacity building;Institutional and functional analysis;
• Result Oriented Management (ROM) and Output Oriented Budgeting (OOB);
• Organisational design and reengineering;
• Financial analysis, planning and control;
• Management information systems, including accounting and budgetary systems; and
• Management development, mentoring and training.
Furthermore, Mr. Lang has in his capacity as head office project director for numerous projects gained extensive experience in programme identification, planning, management and evaluation, and in liaison with executing agencies. Mr. Lang has worked for Danida, Sida, Norad, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, United Nations, European Union and various private clients.
|View Torben Lang's CV|
|View Torben Lang's References|
|+45 26 12 0326